Not Confident Enough to Submit Your Finalized Research Document?
Leave your research publication worries with the help of Cognibrain’s medical editing services team. Writing needs creativity and editing needs real technical and language proficiency. If you deem that your finished-up scientific or medical writing is always looking like a draft and not a final copy, getting an immediate solution is so easy now.
Ask yourself the underneath questions before you jump-in towards your submissions:
- Are you struggling to find perfect thesis editing?
- Is giving a final-touch to fine-tune your challenging medical manuscript writing mandates manuscript editing services?
- Thinking about getting help from an English language expert who specializes in medical editing companies?
- Is your submission deadline pestering you?
- Having an immense fear about your article/ proposal rejection?
How Medical Editing Service Improve your Chance of Manuscript Publication?
The biggest hurdle one has to cross to get his medical manuscript published is to write in conformation to the journal style. This requires flipping through numerous pages of author instructions, re-writing, and re-structuring your paper to meet the journal requirements.
Initially, the scientific authors were supported in this task by the journals. But, now, the responsibility of medical editing lies entirely upon the author.
But, is this editing worth it?
Yes, editing of your medical manuscript is absolutely essential to clear all the grammatical and language errors, which no doubt always occur. But, is that sufficient?
- Does your manuscript clearly state the hypothesis and its objectives?
- Are the results clearly stated or have any unnecessary detail?
- Is your manuscript free from repetition of facts?
- Is the information in each section clear, precise, and organized?
If no, correcting only the language errors, known as copyediting won’t suffice. You have to look beyond. Copyediting is just the basics, but technical editing understands the science of your manuscript and incurs the following benefits:
- Improves the structure and flow of information
- Removes unnecessary detail or adds the missing one
- Improves the accuracy of the facts
- Improves the readability of your paper
So, yes, medical paper editing can definitely improve your manuscript entirely, giving it a new and better direction.
Take help from our scientific and medical paper editing experts.
CogniBrain is renowned for its experienced and certified editors for top-grade medical editing services. Editing is beyond grammar, punctuation and vocabulary. It requires a unique blend of domain knowledge and language expertise so as to make your research communication hit the adjudicator or reader.
Cognibrain Medical Editing Services Features
- Editing done by Language Experts
- Certified Content Quality Examiners
- Automated Plagiarism checks
- 100% Data Privacy
- Reasonably Priced Service
- Quick Turn-around Time
- Free Expert Consultation
- Full-scale Support
- Tailored Service
In the field of scientific editing and evaluation we have substantive editing, copyediting, editing of research paper, medical manuscript editing, medical proofreading services, formatting of references, validating the facts or GAP analysis, document glossary, scientific and English proof-reading, camera-ready and power-point formatting.
Our Medical Editing Services Domains
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
Dermatology & Venereology
Hematology & Immunology
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Urology Pain Management
Head & Neck Surgery
Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery
Trauma, Burn and Surgical Critical Care
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dental Public Health