Are you ready to submit your medical research paper for publication?
Medical editing services at Cognibrain is done by the editors specialized in different therapeutic areas with high technical and language proficiency skills. Editing a research paper is an art, requiring technical and language proficiency. Conducting a research might seem a cumbersome task. But when you need to document its results, the task seems more daunting!
Moreover, if your manuscript communicates your research study poorly, it will be rejected by the publishing journal. However relevant or critical your research might be, if it’s not communicated properly, it doesn’t serve its purpose.
Do you have a perfectly written research paper? Is your paper free from all linguistic errors? Are you ready to submit your medical paper for publication?
If no, getting an immediate solution is easy! What you need is a competent medical editing services.
Check the following before submitting your finalized medical manuscript for publication:
- Format of the manuscript
- Any error in grammar, language, and sentence structure
- Organization of scientific data
- Accuracy of the presented facts, figures, and tables
- Whether journal guidelines for publication have been followed
In short, you must edit and proofread your medical manuscript before submission.
Oops! You are not a language expert?
- English is not your primary language and you are looking for an expert
- You don’t know the journal guidelines
- Your submission deadline is near
- You fear rejection by the journal
Take help from our professional medical editing and proofreading experts.
How medical editing services improve your chance of manuscript publication?
The biggest hurdle one has to cross to get his medical manuscript published is to write in conformation to the journal style. This requires flipping through numerous pages of author instructions, re-writing, and re-structuring your paper to meet the journal requirements.
Initially, the scientific authors were supported in this task by the journals. But, now, the responsibility of medical editing lies entirely upon the author.
But, is this editing worth it?
Yes, editing of your medical manuscript is absolutely essential to clear all the grammatical and language errors, which no doubt always occur. But, is that sufficient?
- Does your manuscript clearly state the hypothesis and its objectives?
- Are the results clearly stated or have any unnecessary detail?
- Is your manuscript free from repetition of facts?
- Is the information in each section clear, precise, and organized?
If no, correcting only the language errors, known as copyediting won’t suffice. You have to look beyond. Copyediting is just the basics, but technical editing understands the science of your manuscript and incurs the following benefits:
- Improves the structure and flow of information
- Removes unnecessary detail or adds the missing one
- Improves the accuracy of the facts
- Improves the readability of your paper
So, yes, medical editing services can definitely improve your manuscript entirely, giving it a new and better direction.
CogniBrain is renowned for its experienced and certified medical editors who offer top-notch medical manuscript editing services in the required domain. Medical editing is way beyond grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary. It requires a unique blend of scientific knowledge and language expertise to make your research communication appeal the journal editors.
What sets us apart?
Our clients have discovered something unique about our medical editing services.
- Editing done by English language experts – our professional medical editing team possesses complete expertise and command over written language
- Quality check by certified content examiners – all our medical editors are certified from reputed institutes
- Automated plagiarism check – to avoid accidental copying of text or passage from other’s research work
- 100% data privacy – we ensure complete privacy of the documents you submit for editing
- Reasonable prices – editing by our experts is not a costly affair
- Quick turn-around time – your submission deadline is our headache. Your deadline won’t compromise the quality of your research document
- Free expert consultation – all your medical editing queries will be handled free of cost
- Full-scale support – Be it organizing the structure of your paper or correcting the grammatical mistakes or proofreading, we extend our support through all the stages of medical editing
- Customized service – With us, you won’t lose your voice of opinion in research communication. We uphold your opinion and communicate it in the best possible manner
As a medical editing company, we offer substantive editing, copy editing, editing of research paper, medical manuscript editing, formatting of references, validating the facts or GAP analysis, document glossary, scientific and English proof-reading, camera-ready and power-point formatting.
Our Medical Editing Services Domains
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
Dermatology & Venereology
Hematology & Immunology
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Urology Pain Management
Head & Neck Surgery
Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery
Trauma, Burn and Surgical Critical Care
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dental Public Health