Validate Your Research through Flawless Histopathological Evaluation
What makes our animal histopathology services a ‘sure shot’?
CogniBrain has a packed network of histotechnologists, animal pathologists and animal researchers who work in coordination to efficiently process tissues, prepare thin slides and deliver you high-resolution histopathology images with lucid interpretations, including histopathological changes such as apoptosis, necrosis, pyroptosis, etc. This is why our histopathology laboratory services in India are remaining unequaled.
What kind of tissues/ species do we accept in our histopathology laboratory?
- You may have bone histology from your osteoporosis/ osteoarthritis research.
- It may be histopathology of kidney from your nephrotoxicity study or
- Is it a liver tissue under your anti-obesity, anti-diabetic, AFLD (alcoholic fatty liver disease), or poisoning research?
Regardless of the species.Irrespective of the tissue. We’ll do it!
- Rats (Fischer 344, Sprague-Dawley, Wistar, etc.)
- Mice (Non-transgenic (Balb/c, C57BL/6, etc.) and transgenic)
- Guinea Pigs
Going beyond Histopathological studies.
The advancing trends in international medical and pharmaceutical research are urging the researchers to perform more selective and specific histological analyses. Unlike many research labs in India, our histopathology laboratory offers cost-effective histopatholgical services including:
- Special histochemical analysis (e.g.Azan staining and Masson trichrome staining for identifying collagen fibers in gingival fibromatosis)
- Immunohistochemistry (e.g. ApoE staining in dyslipidemia research)
- Immunofluorescence/ Immunohistofluorescence (e.g. Lipofuscin staining in aging research)