The success of Medical writing in clinical research depends upon the proper documentation and the exactness of the research, its planning and results. Cognibrain’s medical writers are experienced in a broad range of therapeutic areas and can assist you at any point in your content development life-cycle
Role of a Medical Writer In Clinical Research:
- Clinical trials are important For The new drugs to come into the Market
- Conducting A Clinical Trial Is Not the end Of Clinical Research
- Research Data Has to Be Presented In Clear Concise Manner
Who does this job?
- Research Scientists
- Regulatory professionals
- Medical writer
What does a medical writer do?
Prepares scientific documents of highest quality meeting all applicable regulatory requirements.
Industries requiring medical writing services:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Clinical Research
Documents prepared by medical writer:
- Research proposals
- Investigator brochures
- Informed consent documents
- Clinical study reports
- Clinical trial protocols
- Package inserts
- Patient information leaflets
- Patient safety narratives
Who is the best medical writer for you?
- Has knowledge of drug development process
- Has knowledge of regulatory requirements like FDA, EMEA etc.
- Understands the purpose and requirement of the task
- Can logically organize thoughts and ideas
- Has good coordination with stakeholders or team
What else to look for?
- Training in AMA writing style
- Experience in publication related standards
- Ethics in conduct and reporting of research
Medical Writing Company Offers:
- Zealous medical writers across all therapeutic areas
- Medical writers trained in AMA style of writing
- Medical writers experienced in publication standards and regulatory requirements
- Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance medical writing